- Additional Information
Scale 1:24 Brand Tamiya Part Number 24342 Nationality Japanese Era Modern Material Plastic
The Mazda Roadster (known as the MX-5 outside of Japan) has been a genre-redefining car since the release of the first generation in 1989. Fast forward to 2015 and the world was once again wowed by the latest release, the 4th Generation - a lightweight roadster embodying the Japanese company's design concept of "kodo": soul of motion. It features a svelte silhouette combined with punchy 1.5-liter engine (Japan spec) and extensive use of aluminum and ultra-high tensile strength plate; safety is a top priority with a full range of modern systems. Now, this masterpiece appears in beautifully detailed 1/24 scale.
- Length: 164mm.
- Width: 80mm.
- The model breathtakingly captures the car's dynamic form, with its roof and side windows down.
- Features detailed renditions of the suspension and interior. Mazda's Powerplant Frame is depicted with separate parts.
- Metal transfers recreate various emblems and side mirror surfaces.
- Metal plated parts are used to depict head/taillight reflectors, interior air blowers, instrumentation, and shift base.
- Can be assembled as left- or right-hand drive.
- Includes decals to recreate details, with a choice of km and km/mph readouts for the speedo.
- This model includes the first ever female driver figure in the 1/24 Sports Car Series!
This model kit is supplied unassembled and unpainted.
Glue, brushes and paint are not included.