- Additional Information
Scale 1:35 Brand Tamiya Part Number 30057 Nationality British Era World War One Material Plastic
During WWI, much of Western Europe was reduced to a massive battlefield criss-crossed by a seemingly unending network of trenches. The original British Mk.I tank was developed to break the deadlock; the Mk.IV was a later model based on many of the same design principle, and of which around 1,000 were produced starting in March 1917. A "Male" variant was developed to smash through enemy lines and in addition to machine guns it utilized large 6-pounder guns, in contrast to the separate Female variant equipped with only machine guns for armament. The Mk.IV saw a variety of action, including a mass deployment of around 400 at the Battle of Cambrai in November 1917, additionally prevailing in the world's first tank on tank battle with the German A7V in April 1918.
- This plastic model assembly kit accurately recreates the unique form of the British Mk.IV Male tank and is motorized to allow dynamic forward motion.
- Length: 230mm.
- Width: 143mm.
- Fine molding faithfully recreates the flat armored panels with numerous rivets.
- Pre-assembled motor and gearbox unit included.
- Durable metal sprockets transmit motor power.
- Moving link type assembly tracks make for realism and easy assembly.
- Comes with 3 marking options.
- Requires one R6/AA/UM3 battery (1.5V) (separately sold).
This model kit is supplied unassembled and unpainted.
Glue, brushes and paint are not included.