LMS, Princess Royal Class, 4-6-2, 46211 'Queen Maud' - DCC Fitted - Era 3R3855X
6211 Queen Maud entered traffic on 21 October 1935 allocated to Camden shed and fitted with the riveted 9-ton LMS tender, which it retained until the first heavy service at Crewe during July 1936, when a riveted 10-ton tender was attached. Fleetingly allocated to Crewe North at the outbreak of war in 1939, Queen Maud moved to the shed permanently on 22 May 1943 where it remained, apart from a two month stint at Edge Hill in 1956, until withdrawn on 7 October 1961.
We Also Recommend
Hornby R2350 Class 50 NSE Livery 50045 Achilles - Weathered DCC Sound Fitted